Did you know that over 60% of candidates go through a bad experience when applying to a new job? Creating a great candidate experience is crucial to winning the war for top talent. But this process goes far beyond the initial application submission and communication with HR.
The interview process is a chance to really showcase your company culture and how your organization treats its employees. For some roles, the interview process involves multiple stakeholders within the organization. Join JazzHR and Calendly to learn the ins and outs of interviewing, including:
- Creating a better candidate experience from the beginning
- How to find the right mix of interview stages
- How to prepare your hiring teams
- How to start and close a great interview
- How to capture actionable feedback